Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sneak Peek : "Weekend Getaway"


This picture inspired a new short story I'm currently writing . Below is a sample of it. 
Enjoy!


Her mind was dizzy being so close to him, inhaling his masculine scent of spices and musk. Lella's eyes took the sight of him, stalking to towards his prey, her back hitting against the cool tile in the bathroom. He stood in front of her bare chest, jeans low on his lips,

"You know you want me Lella" He tugged on her ear lobe "Let me touch you, I know you are wondering what it is like to be under me. I can bring such a pleasure no other one could."

"Why do you think that? I'm not some woman you can seduce with your tattoos and muscles." She lied through her teeth, she had imagined that and much more making her panties wet. Lella bit on the inside of her mouth trying not to moan out feeling the sting of his bite.

"Your body is giving you away. You are breathing hard, your nipples are peaking out begging to be groped. I bet if I slide my hand between those long legs of yours, I will be greeted by slick folds." Marcus pressed his body against hers. Marcus dipped his head in the curve of her neck, she smelled sweet and tangy making his cock harden under these jeans.

"Cocky as always Marcus, you want to add a notch to your bed post, go ahead but it's not me." her breath hitched in her throat, watching him slowly unzipping his jeans, showing her just where the dark happy trail led to underneath the jeans.


2013 Jennifer Dante


No comments:

Post a Comment