Saturday, June 15, 2013

Book Blog Hop 6/14



What is your favorite genre? (what genre to you read the most of)

When I was in my teens, I read R.L. Stine books, the young adult ones that were mysteries. I remember going to the library and heading straight for them, grabbing whatever ones I hadn't read yet. However now, I read mostly Paranormal fiction books mostly and some good Erotic books.  However I will say I have started reading the Rough Riders Series by Lorelei James. I have heard they are really good books from others.  I'm half way done with book one and I do say its keeping me wanting to more, just need to find the time to finish it





2 comments:

  1. I loved R L Stein. I keep hearing about Rough Riders....I just haven't dove into them her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my BBH post and commenting!! I greatly appreciate it!

    I must be honest and tell you that I don't like the horror genre, to which Stine belongs. I also dislike erotica, although I sure don't mind sex scenes in novels -- if they're not too graphic....

    By the way, have you ever read Mary Balogh? She's one of my favorite romance writers. Her novels take place mostly in England's Regency period, but she has a new one coming out soon, titled "The Arrangement", that seems to be in another historical period. She's GREAT!!

    I've just discovered another romance author -- Monica McCarty. I'm going to be reviewing several books in her Highland Guard series. The covers feature some GREAT man candy! They're the kind of romance novel I enjoy reading -- just sensuous enough!

    Hope you have a WONDERFUL week!! :)

    ReplyDelete